NSK 6002z Bearing
Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Angular contact ball bearings are a type of rolling-element bearing. As the name implies, rolling-element bearings use a roller or ball to carry a load. There are many types of roller-element bearings, including: Each type of bearing has its own distinct advantages and trade-offs.
Angular contact ball bearings have inner and outer ring raceways that are displaced relative to each other in the direction of the bearing axis. This means that these bearings are designed to accommodate combined loads, i.e. simultaneously acting radial and axial loads.
- ISO 7318 ADB angular contact ball bearings
- 12 mm x 32 mm x 10 mm NSK 7201 B angular contact ball bearings
- 75 mm
- 105.000 mm
- ISO 7417 BDT angular contact ball bearings
- 90 mm
- 210 mm
- 190 mm x 290 mm x 46 mm NTN 7038DT angular contact ball bearings
- 88.200 Kg
- 40 mm x 52 mm x 7 mm FAG 71808-B-TVH angular contact ball bearings
- 14 in
- High Temperature Packing