NSK 6002z Bearing
Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Angular contact ball bearings are a type of rolling-element bearing. As the name implies, rolling-element bearings use a roller or ball to carry a load. There are many types of roller-element bearings, including: Each type of bearing has its own distinct advantages and trade-offs.
Angular contact ball bearings have inner and outer ring raceways that are displaced relative to each other in the direction of the bearing axis. This means that these bearings are designed to accommodate combined loads, i.e. simultaneously acting radial and axial loads.
- 50 mm x 80 mm x 16 mm NTN 7010UCG/GNP42 angular contact ball bearings
- 10,6 kN
- Toyana 7305 C-UO angular contact ball bearings
- 327 mm
- 6,4 mm
- 95 mm x 200 mm x 45 mm ISB 7319 B angular contact ball bearings
- 57 mm
- 50 mm x 110 mm x 27 mm NSK QJ310 angular contact ball bearings
- Toyana 7308B angular contact ball bearings
- M22 X 1.5