NSK 6002z Bearing
Tapered Roller Bearings
Tapered Roller Bearings Inch Single Row. Single-row tapered roller bearings are the most basic and widely used,... Metric Single Row. The company continues to extend its line of Timken single row metric tapered... Inch Double Row.
Tapered Roller Bearings. Tapered roller bearings are uniquely designed to manage both thrust and radial loads. Consisting of a "tapered cup" and a "tapered cone", this design is one of the most basic and common styles in the bearing industry. Found in everything from cars to conveyor lines.
- Gamet 200136X/200215XG tapered roller bearings
- 240 mm
- 300 mm
- SKF 22308 EK + AH 2308 tapered roller bearings
- 100 mm x 180 mm x 34 mm NSK HR30220J tapered roller bearings
- Toyana LL641149/10 tapered roller bearings
- 210 mm
- 380 mm
- 15,875 mm x 42,862 mm x 14,288 mm ISO 11590/11520 tapered roller bearings
- 4-11/16 in
- High Temperature Packing
- 30 mm x 62 mm x 25 mm FBJ 33206 tapered roller bearings