NSK 6002z Bearing
Spherical Roller Bearings
The new SKF Explorer spherical roller bearings for high-speed applications offers customers more flexibility to design large industrial gearboxes with higher motor speed. A higher motor speed capability in gearboxes helps integrators and end-users lower costs by using 4-pole motors instead of 6-pole motors and utilizing the full potential of the gearbox.
A spherical roller bearing is a type of roller bearing device that reduces friction between moving parts and supports high radial loads and axial (thrust) loads in both directions.
- Toyana 22244MW33 spherical roller bearings
- 115 mm
- 240 mm
- 45 mm x 85 mm x 23 mm FBJ 22209K spherical roller bearings
- Mounted Bearing
- 200 mm x 340 mm x 112 mm NSK TL23140CAE4 spherical roller bearings
- 5 3/16 in
- Toyana 230/750 KCW33 spherical roller bearings
- AST 22315MAC4F80W33 spherical roller bearings
- 160 mm
- 295 mm